- Issue Time
Many friends have questions like "How to charge and maintain Lenovo mobile phone batteries?", so Janon summarized the relevant knowledge about Lenovo mobile phone battery charging and maintenance, and now share with you.
How to charge and maintain Lenovo mobile phone battery?
Many friends have questions like "How to charge and maintain Lenovo mobile phone batteries?" So Janon summarized the relevant knowledge of Lenovo mobile phone battery charging and maintenance, and now share with you.
At present, the batteries of Lenovo smartphones basically use lithium polymer batteries, which have no battery memory, that is, whether the battery is fully used or half-charged, it will not affect the life of the lithium battery. For mobile phone battery charging and maintenance, we propose the following suggestions for your reference:
1. When charging, it is recommended to use the standard charger for charging. Charging is possible when the device is turned on or off.
2. You don’t need to use up the battery for the first three charges and charge it for at least 12 hours to activate it. This kind of operation will cause damage to the battery and is not conducive to maintenance.
3. When the mobile phone reminds you that the battery is low and must be charged (generally only 15% will be reminded), it is best to charge it immediately. Please try to reduce the number of times the battery is used up before charging, so as to extend the battery life.
4. When charging, the battery should be fully charged, do not overcharge. If you are in an area where the current and voltage are unstable, you can charge it for half an hour after it is fully charged. It is not recommended to charge for a long time, as this will reduce the battery life.
5. When charging, it is recommended that you do not use your mobile phone, especially not using your mobile phone to play large 3D games. Because first, using the mobile phone while charging will cause damage to the battery; second, when charging the mobile phone, using the mobile phone while charging may cause the internal components of the mobile phone to burn.