- Issue Time
12 Mistakes You Probably Make While Charging Your Phone
1. Charging your phone to the max before using it for the first time.
2. Not using your phone while it's charging.
3. Being afraid that chargers from a different brand will kill your battery.
4. Thinking that turning your phone off will damage the battery.
5. Trying to “train” your battery
6. Not charging your phone overnight for fear of damaging the battery
7. Putting the battery in the freezer to make it last longer
8. Using task managers to prolong battery life
9. Fearing to leave your phone charger plugged in
10. Not charging laptops all the time to prevent damage
11. Turning off Bluetooth, GPS, and Wi-Fi to prolong the battery life
12. Tips to prolong battery life: keep battery cool, store battery with a bit of charge.