How to protect mobile phone batteries scientifically?
Improper use of the mobile phone battery not only makes the mobile phone battery "non-lasting", it may also cause an explosion. In order to protect your own safety, you should pay attention to the following points:
1. Go to regular stores to buy mobile phones and chargers that have passed the national 3C certification.
2. It is best not to mix chargers of different mobile phones.
3. It is best to charge the mobile phone battery when there is more than 30% of the charge, otherwise it will reduce the battery activity and accelerate the battery aging.
4. Non-professionals should not disassemble mobile phones and mobile phone batteries at will.
5. The ambient temperature of the mobile phone is generally between minus 20 degrees Celsius and minus 45 degrees Celsius, so don't put the phone in a place where the temperature is too high or too low.
How to deal with the obsolete mobile phone battery?
Many people are accustomed to leaving the eliminated cell phone batteries at home or selling them at a low price together with their cell phones. Some people even throw them away. But in fact, if not treated properly, these eliminated cell phone batteries will cause great harm to the environment and even affect human health. Usually a small button battery will pollute a person's lifetime water consumption, and the pollution intensity of a waste mobile phone battery is 100 times that of an ordinary dry battery. Therefore, a more appropriate solution is to send obsolete mobile phone batteries to a recycling center.