1. Minimize outing activities, avoid going to areas where the disease is endemic, avoid touching close contacts; avoid going to places with dense crowds. Avoid closed, airless public places and crowded places, especially children, the elderly, and people with low immunity. Wear masks and gloves when going out
2. Strengthen the ventilation of opening windows
3. Pay attention to personal hygiene Wash your hands frequently and wash your hands with soap and running water or disposable hand sanitizer.
4. Pay attention to the airways etiquette when sneezing or coughing. Cover your nose and mouth with a paper towel or elbow. Sneezing requires hand washing
5. Strengthen exercise, regular work and rest, improve self-immunity
6. Do not touch, buy and eat wild animals (ie game); try to avoid going to the market that sells live animals (poultry, seafood, wild animals, etc.)
7 , Household thermometers, medical surgical masks or N95 masks, household disinfection supplies and other supplies
8. If there are suspicious symptoms of new coronavirus infection (including fever, cough, sore throat, chest tightness, difficulty breathing, mild anorexia, fatigue, mental energy Slightly worse, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, headache, palpitation, conjunctivitis, mild muscle pain in the limbs or lower back, etc.), you should take the initiative to put on a mask, and go to the medical institution in time.