1. Be sure to charge your phone using the original charger.
2. Charge your phone when the battery is close to 20%. Don't wait until the battery is under 20%.This will better protect the phone.
3. Charge at any time, which can extend the life of the battery.
4. Do not idle for a long time, not when you must often charge it.
5. Never fully charge your phone, especially if you have a low battery charge.Charging your phone's battery from 25% low to 100% will reduce battery capacity and shorten battery life.